Why Choose Us as Fencing Contractors?
- Classic Fence Co. is a locally owned fencing business
- Our fencing contractors are experienced at installing a variety of materials and styles.
- We believe in earning your business.
- Our goal is to source the highest quality lumber.
- We choose materials, such as aluminum, that are low maintenance and will not rust.
- We only use exterior galvanized nails.
- We only use pressure treated Douglas Fir.
- We believe in supporting the local community.
- We have supported boy scout troops and young adult ministries.
- We offer military and law enforcement discounts.
- We install many types of fences in the greater Sacramento area.
- We service the following areas:
El Dorado Hills
Sacramento’s Best Fencing Contractors
We are passionate about fencing. We believe in customer service, customer education and community engagement. With a lasting commitment to build long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers, our company is focused on sourcing high quality material for your next project.
The Classic Fence Co. Difference.
Pressure Treated Douglas Fir not Hem Fir
Pressure treated material is the foundation of many fence styles. At Classic Fence Co. we believe that pressure treated Douglas fir is the right choice for our customers. Pressure treated Douglas fir is often that standard that other pressure treated posts are compared to. Douglas fir offers excellent strength and has closed grain and tight knots. The pressure treated lumber we use carries the good house keeping seal of approval.
Exterior Galvanized Nails not Electroplated
Per the California Redwood Organization recommendation, Classic Fence Co. only uses exterior galvanized nails to avoid nail stains on the fence. Similarly, we use exterior galvanized nails, because they hold up better to the treatment chemicals in the posts when compared to electroplated nails.
Real Concrete not Fence Post Mix
We believe that your fence should be built with quality and longevity in mind. Because of this, we use concrete rather than fence post mix. Concrete has less filler and provides superior strength over fence post mix.
Aluminum, Ecostone, & Ashland
We believe in making long lasting low maintenance products available to our customers. The products we offer and made in the United States and offer limited lifetime warranties.
Our Fencing Contractors
At Classic Fence Co. we believe that our company is only as good as our employees. We take the time to train and instruct each employee on company standards and expectations. We also perform random job site visits to verify quality and thank our employees for their hard work. We pride ourselves in producing the best fencing contractors in California. If you would like a property inspection you can find our contact information here.